Vendor Application Form
- GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION: We work to include vendors who are different from each other & who we think will add to a unique and vibrant crafts village. Please fill out the application &/or contact us for more information.
- BOOTH PAYMENT must be made prior to the Festival.
- CHECKS are made payable to BERKELEY WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL.
- VENDOR BOOTHS: Please provide your own shade structure, table(s), chair(s), etc… not to exceed the size of the space. No solid walls are allowed on any side of the booth.
- RESALE CERTIFICATE: Vendors who sell any items must have a valid resale certificate & be responsible for collecting & reporting sales tax. Temporary numbers may be obtained from the Calif. State Board of Equalization (Tel.1-800-400-7115).
- VENDOR LOADING/UNLOADING/INFO: Instructions prior to the event will be sent to craft bazaar participants.
Additional set-up information and contracts will be sent to successful applicants.